It's quite simple, really . . . Clean mountain air, spring fed water, and access to nutritious grasses 24/7 from birth to maturity = Good Health For All Living Things! That's Seven Springs Ranch Grass-fed Beef. Our family takes pride in what we produce and regard our business as an investment in our community. Our beef cattle represent a lifetime of good animal husbandry practices. Our mission is to provide safe, clean, healthful beef for You and your family.
Seven Springs welcomes the newest standards for grass-fed livestock! See below!
Capital Press ~ October 19, 2007 ~ USDA OKs rule on grass-fed beef label: "Animals cannot be fed grain or grain by-products and must have continuous access to pasture during the growing season". ANSWER: Our (Seven Springs Ranch) beef have 365 days of free access to grazing with supplemental hay during the winter months.
How to Purchase Seven Springs Grass-fed Beef.
- Contact us ! We are happy to make recommendations, as to what size beef might be your best choice!
- We sell our beef direct to our customers by either whole or half orders. Animals are processed in the Fall.
- The hanging, or carcass weight will range between 450-640 pounds (225-320 for 1/2 order).
- The beef is sold at $3.00 per pound, based on hanging weight.
- Processing fees will add approximately $0.75-80 per pound, this includes on-site harvesting and custom cut & wrap.
- The beef is then dry-aged, until ready to be cut and wrapped.
- Normally that time will vary from 10-14 days up to allow for the meat to age, naturally.
- We are happy to accommodate delivery within the state of Oregon, whenever possible!